Jul 22, 2011

i iz SCARED to sleep

lately (after finished semester 3) i started to scared to sleep.

everytime i wanted to sleep, i will feel depressed, scared and started to thinking

example :
how if suddenly my family gone, or my father gone, or my mother, or even my sister gone ?

i know that every living thing will feel death, but how i will survive in this world if they gone, while i am still not ready for it ? i am depending on them so much.

all of this started, when my sister grandfather passed away around 2 to 3 months ago.
i kept thinking about this again and again and again, and i have nobody around that i trust so much to tell about this.
And sometimes, i cried in my sleep unconsciously.
 
i already having 1001 burden inside me,my heart, my feeling, and myself. 

Please, i only need a place just to be relieve!

"written at 3.15 a.m exactly because scared to sleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment